5 Star Certification Program
At Autovendor.com, we certify
local and national vendors under our 5- Star Certification Program. We evaluate
Automotive Vendor based on a number of criteria including performance,
history, customer feedback, availability of services, and response time.
Dealers don’t have to guess, they know they are getting quality vendors.
How it works
- Vendor must have a website and email address listed on the site
- Vendor must respond to inquiries within 24 hours
- Vendor must provide competitive pricing
- Vendor must maintain excellent customer service
- Vendor cannot have repeated negative Ratings
Vendor must be an actual company and licensed to do business if required by regulatory
agencies. They must provide business contact information – Contact name, business
name, address and phone number. Vendors must have a website and email address.
Must respond by phone or email to user requests within 24 hours. If requested by
user, must provide competitive pricing for potential services rendered. To continue
to be posted on the website, the vendor cannot have a negative customer rating from
website user feedback.